Saturday

Grapefruit Ginger Cheesecake + lots of L-O-V-E



August 28th marks a very special day for me: the BF's birthday -v-!

We decided to celebrate early. This is the first birthday we spend together since a year ago, and I wanted to celebrate with a homemade cheesecake ^^

Tada!!
My first time trying to bake cheesecake, but it turned out amazing! The most time consuming part was peeling the grapefruit slices one by one x.x But I felt so happy making this cake ^^ The chocolate heart and box was made last second, eek~

The cheesecake was so rich and creamy, will post recipe if anyone wants to give it a shot! :p



On another note...
More stuff in the mail!

Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Lotion (toner)
This toner makes your skin so soft and moisturized. I bought this in preparation for Winter when my skin gets drier. It's very light and almost mattifies upon application. Like the picture on the cap, your hands actually do stick to your face everytime you pat it on! Fun, hehe. This product is extremely popular in Japan; 1 bottle is sold every 4 seconds ^^

Kiss Me Heroine Ultra thin eyeliner: This is an incredible liner! My Hourglass one ran out and I really wanted a thin liner for precision and control. It was a fight between the Dolly Wink Eyeliner and this one. A lot of people preferred this one over Dolly Wink, and the price is much less expensive, so I thought why not? This is extremely smooth and pigmented. And the tip is only 0.1mm, so it really allows a precise application.

Off to finish baking my shepherd's pie~ Have a happy day everybody!

7 comments:

  1. The Cheesecake is so beautiful with so much Love <3

    I got to try out the eyeliner ^^~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ;D Could not resist to follow your blog: circle lenses reviews and an ADORABLE Blythe banner! I´m writing on my blog in portuguese, but srly thinking about writing in english, as I have some non-pt readers!
    Thanks for following me!
    xoxo
    Pix~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cake looks SO GOOD, I'm hungry right now ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake looks really fresh and yummy!

    I have heard great things about the Heroine eyeliner. I want to try it~

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cheesecake looks yummy!
    btw, please check my blog and follow if you like, I promise I will return the favor. thanks.

    www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cheesecake looks good!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Will you share your umbrella with me today? :)