Sunday

Mandatory introduction post :D

Hey bloggies!

Although my blog has been set up back in January, I thought maybe it's a good idea to actually USE it. Take this as an introductory post, and if you need to know more about me, follow to see what becomes of this blog!

I'm a horse and a Capricorn. According to two distinct Zodiac of course ;). So I am easy going and quite the sentimentalist. I love the little things in life, which basically turns every frown upside down :). Call it self-comfort if you will, but we all need some of that, right?

I initially created this blog as a diary, but I am also interested in setting up reviews in hopes that it will benefit other people! (Because I know I've plowed through countless reviews for the sake of not buying the wrong things). So to contribute to a crazy semester, I've decided to open up this blog to test the waters. I will be hosting a variety of cosmetic, fashion, shopping reviews to inform and help others compare products. And if you're really adventurous (not really), you'll also be peeking into my life.

So that was a lie, my life is as wholesomely bland as it can get for a college student. You'll be better off just reading my reviews, which is probably what you're here for in the first place. So here's to a fresh start for my blog. And I hope to make friends with each and every one of my readers and fellow bloggers (:

Cheers!
Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will you share your umbrella with me today? :)